All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes previously unpublished essays by Robert Smithson and gathers articles, interviews and photographs as well as a catalogue of the books in Smithson's library. Together they provide a picture of his wide-ranging views on art and culture.
- Author BiographyRobert Smithson (1938-1973), one of the most important artists of his generation, produced sculpture, earthworks, drawings, and paintings in addition to the writings collected here. Jack Flam is Distinguished Professor of Art History at Brooklyn College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. His Matisse on Art: Revised Edition (1995) is also available from California.
- Author(s)Robert Smithson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication10/04/1996
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleDocuments of Twentieth-Century Art
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note220 b&w photographs
- Weight517 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byJack Flam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.