All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho is Robert and why do we still follow his rules anyway? This one-of-a-kind book challenges nonprofit leaders (and anyone who runs meetings) to retire Roberts Rules of Order and adopt a simpler, friendlier, and more effective method for conducting meetings--Roberta's Rules of Order.
- Author BiographyAlice Collier Cochran, an independent consultant, conducts workshops on Roberta's Rules of Order for nonprofit management support organizations such as BoardSource, CompassPoint, and Marin Nexus in California. She has been a member of the board of the San Francisco chapters of the American Society for Training and Development, the Bay Area Organization Development Network, and the local Guild of the International Association of Facilitators.
- Author(s)Alice Collier Cochran
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight494 g
- Width165 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.