All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unprecedented look at the wide-ranging artistic work of one of the 20th century's most significant landscape architects
- Author BiographyJens Hoffmann is deputy director of exhibitions and public programs and Claudia J. Nahson is the Morris and Eva Feld Curator, both at the Jewish Museum, New York.
- Author(s)Claudia J. Nahson,Jens Hoffmann
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note185 color + 20 b-w illus.
- Weight1270 g
- Width241 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £22.88Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.