All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £5.58
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
About this product
- DescriptionKatya Andresen, a veteran marketer and nonprofit professional, demystifies winning marketing campaigns by reducing them to ten essential rules and provides entertaining examples and simple steps for applying the rules ethically and effectively to good causes of all kinds.
- Author BiographyKatya Andresen is vice president of marketing at Network for Good, the Internet's leading charitable giving site. She developed the Robin Hood rules in working with dozens of local, national, and international causes in the United States, Eastern Europe, and Africa. Andresen traces her passion for helping good causes to the enormous need she witnessed overseas in her previous work as a foreign correspondent.
- Author(s)Katya Andresen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.