Consider these sponsored items
- £9.41Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing activity cards as a basis for communication, this inspiring picture book for 4-10 year olds shows how children on the autism spectrum, or children who find it hard to communicate with their peers, can learn to express themselves through simple question and answer exercises.
- Author BiographyEmma Lindstrom is a preschool teacher working with children with special needs. Ase Brunnstrom has an Master of Education in Visual Arts and Design.
- Author(s)Ase Brunnstrom,Emma Lindstrom
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2017
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note20 illustrations, a combination of photographs and illustrations
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Lindstrom
- Foreword byTony Attwood
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £14.98
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £4.28Trending at £6.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.99
- £1.84Trending at £2.99
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.