All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £18.33Trending at £19.16
- £23.55Trending at £39.99
- £12.82Trending at £15.57
- £11.06Trending at £15.10
About this product
- DescriptionBatman, The Dark Night, prowls the shadowy streets of Gotham City with his partner, Robin, The Boy Wonder, putting fear into the hearts of bad guys.
- Author BiographyRobert Greenberger began his career at Starlog Press. He then joined DC Comics as an assistant editor, and eventually became Manager of Editorial Operations. In 2000, Bob became a Producer at Gist Communications, but then returned to comics in 2001 as Marvel's Director of Publishing Operations. In 2002, he went back to DC Comics as a Senior Editor in its collected editions department. Bob joined Weekly World News as Managing Editor until its end in 2007. Since then, he has been a fulltime freelance writer and editor. Bob has written numerous Star Trek novels and many short works of fiction, including last year's The Essential Batman Encyclopedia, and his new book Batman Vault will be published in the near future. Bob lives in Fairfield, Connecticut with his wife Deb and their dog Dixie. Gregg Schigiel is originally from South Florida. He knew he wanted to be a cartoonist since he was 11 years old. He's worked on projects featuring Batman, Spider-Man, SpongeBob SquarePants, and just about everything in between. Gregg currently lives and works in New York City.
- Author(s)Gregg Schigiel,Robert Greenberger
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- GenreChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleDC Super Heroes - Batman
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Out-of-print date09/12/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.