CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
About this product
- DescriptionAt the same time as the attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan captured American Guam. Rather than be taken prisoner, George R. Tweed survived in the countryside aided by Chamorro natives who risked their lives until Tweed was eventually rescued.
- Author BiographyGEORGE R. TWEED (1902-1989) retired as a navy lieutenant in 1948 and lived in Oregon.
- Author(s)Blake Clark,George R. Tweed
- PublisherWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationYardley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight376 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.