All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArguably one of the most influential books of all time, this beautifully-produced classic edition also includes The Further Adventures of Robinson Crusoe, new maps and a Foreword by bushcraft and survival expert Ray Mears.
- Author BiographyBorn c. 1660, Daniel Defoe is acknowledged as being one of the founders of the English novel. Growing up in London and surviving the Great Plague of 1665 and the Great Fire in 1666, he went on to become a trader, journalist and spy. He also wrote more than 500 books, pamphlets and journals on topics as varied as politics, crime, religion, marriage and the supernatural.
- Author(s)Daniel Defoe
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAdlard Coles Maritime Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteThe original map from the 1719 edition, as well as a new map showing the route of Crusoe's journey
- Weight439 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £5.96Trending at £6.28
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.