All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Edition of the Norton Critical Edition of Robinson Crusoe is based on the Shakespeare Head Press reprint of the first edition copy in the British Museum, with the errata listed by Defoe's publisher, William Taylor, incorporated into the text.
- Author BiographyMichael Shinagel received his Ph.D. from Harvard University, where he is Senior Lecturer on English and Dean of Continuing Education and University Extension. He has also taught at Cornell University and Union College. He is the author of Daniel Defoe and Middle-Class Gentility, editor of A Concordance to the Poems of Jonathan Swift, and co-editor of Harvard Scholars in English, 1890-1990. His articles and reviews have appeared in various scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Daniel Defoe
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/12/1993
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight420 g
- Width130 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMichael Shinagel
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.