About this product
- Author(s)David Cook
- Date of Publication08/01/2010
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight964 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
- Table Of Contents* Welcome Robot Inventor! * Where to Obtain Tools and Parts * Safety * Digital Multimeter * Numbers and Units * Robot Line-Following * Nine-Volt Batteries * Clips and Test Leads * Resistors * LEDs * Power On! * Solderless Prototyping * Solderless Breadboard Setup * Variable Resistors * Comparators * Transistor Switches * DC Motors * Adding Gearhead Motors * Wheels * Coupler * Soldering Equipment * Soldering and Connecting * The Motherboard * Body Building * Launching the Line-Follower * Encore * Appendix
- Author BiographyDavid Cook is an engineering manager at Motorola. He has 20 years of experience as a software developer, creating everything from award-winning computer games to mobile background-check applications for police. Self-taught in electronics and basic mechanics, David explains his years of robot experiences to the average backyard scientist in a comfortable and helpful manner, without scholarly intimidation. David hosts the popular robot site RobotRoom.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.