All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at more than 2,000 years of robot history, as well as their development, design, and component parts. This book explores the evolution and increasing complexity of robot designs and points out the advantages and disadvantages of various design approaches for robot arms, hands, wrists, and legs.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author MARK E. ROSHEIM is President of Ross-Hime Designs, Inc., a Minneapolis-based robotics firm. Mr. Rosheim holds 14 patents for robot designs, more than any other American. His previous works include Robot Wrist Actuators, also available from Wiley.
- Author(s)Mark E. Rosheim
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/1994
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1022 g
- Width211 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.