All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTransform a fantasy design into a design for a real-world product in just ten simple steps!
- Author BiographyPaul's books cover a wide range of subjects, from whether the Romans ate crisps to how to build the world's best skatepark, but he writes mostly about sport. Whether you are interested in swimming or cycling, snowboarding, surfing or another sport, Paul has probably written something that will inspire you to get out and give it a try. Paul writes in a shack by the beach, which he shares with his one-eyed surf dog, Daisy.
- Author(s)Paul Mason
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Design the World's Best
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight346 g
- Width216 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £5.86Trending at £7.06
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
- £6.45Trending at £6.97
- £7.36Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.