All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.84
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £47.88
- £31.74Trending at £32.13
- £29.64Trending at £34.91
- £20.51Trending at £25.84
- £23.51Trending at £34.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of robotics is rapidly expanding with renewed interest in industrial and commercial applications such as robot vacuums and space explorers. Incorporating the current state of research and development, this unique book arms readers with a broad understanding of the fundamentals.
- Author BiographyMark W. Spong is Donald Biggar Willett Professor of Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Dr. Spong is the 2005 President of the IEEE Control Systems Society and past Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. Seth Hutchinson is currently a Professor at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, and a senior editor of the IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation. He has published extensively on the topics of robotics and computer vision. Mathukumalli Vidyasagar is currently Executive Vice President in charge of Advanced Technology at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India's largest IT firm. Dr. Vidyasagar was formerly the director of the Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR), under Government of India s Ministry of Defense.
- Author(s)Mark Spong,Mathukumalli Vidyasagar,Seth Hutchinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight938 g
- Width195 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.