All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2017
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleRehabilitation Science in Practice Series
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlbert Cook,Kim Adams,Pedro Encarnacao
- Table Of ContentsFundamentals of Robot Application, Human Robot Interaction, Robotic Systems to Support Manipulation, Robotic Prosthesis, Robotic Systems to Support Mobility, Robots for Rehabilitation Therapy, Exoskeletons, Robotic Systems to Promote Cognitive Development, Social Robotics-Children with ASD, Social Robotics - Elderly, Personal Assistant Robots, Ethical adn Social Implications.
- Author BiographyPedro Encarnacao is an Adjunct Professor at the Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics of the Catholic University of Portugal. He is an active researcher in robotic systems for rehabiliation. Albert Cook is an Emeritus Professor at the University of Alberta and California State University, Sacramento. He is the co-author of Assistive Technologies: Principles and Practices, 4/e and Essentials of Assistive Technologies . He has co-edited three other multi-authored texts with John Webster and written numerous chapters on rehabilitaiton and biomedical engineering in a large number of journals and proceedings. He is the Past-President and fellow of RESNA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.