All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionRobotics provides the know-how on the foundations of robotics: modelling, planning and control. It covers mobile robots, visual control and motion planning. A variety of problems are worked through, and the tools to find engineering solutions are explained.
- Author BiographyBruno Siciliano is Professor of Control and Robotics at the University of Naples Federico II in Italy, President of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society, and a Fellow of both IEEE and ASME. He is Co-Editor of the Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics series, and the Springer Handbook of Robotics. His research interests include identification and adaptive control, impedance and force control, visual tracking and servoing, redundant and cooperative manipulators, lightweight flexible arms, space robots, human-centered and service robotics. He has co-authored 6 books, 6 edited volumes, and over 240 technical papers. Lorenzo Sciavicco is Professor of Control and Robotics at the Third University of Rome in Italy. He has been one of the pioneers of robot control research. His research interests include automatic control theory and applications, manipulator inverse kinematics techniques, redundant manipulator control, force/motion control of manipulators, and cooperative robot manipulation. He has co-authored 3 books, 1 edited volume, and over 100 technical papers. Luigi Villani is Associate Professor of Control and Robotics at the University of Naples Federico II in Italy. His research interests include identification and adaptive control, impedance and force control, visual tracking and servoing, redundant and cooperative manipulators,and service robotics. He has co-authored 2 books, 1 edited volume, and over 120 technical papers. Giuseppe Oriolo is Associate Professor of Control and Robotics at the University of Rome La Sapienza in Italy. He is an Editor of the IEEE Transactions on Robotics. His research interests include nonlinear control and robotics, visual servoing, redundant manipulators, mobile and nonholonomic robots, motion planning, sensor-based navigation and exploration, and service robotics. He has co-authored 2 books and over 120 technical papers.
- Author(s)Bruno Siciliano,Giuseppe Oriolo,Lorenzo Sciavicco,Luigi Villani
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAdvanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note298 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1094 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.