All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £17.02Trending at £17.20
- £16.89Trending at £17.21
- £10.18Trending at £12.50
- £8.15Trending at £9.00
- £11.75Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand the design, testing, and application of cleanroom robotics and get real-world examples and design tips with this practical guide.
- Author BiographyDr Karl Mathia is president of Zidecs Automation, an engineering firm in Silicon Valley with focus on motion control, robotics, and adaptive systems.
- Author(s)Karl Mathia
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note93 b/w illus. 42 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.