All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionRobust chaos is defined by the absence of periodic windows and coexisting attractors in some neighborhoods in the parameter space of a dynamical system. This book explores the definition, sources, and roles of robust chaos. It is suitable for both readers and researchers in nonlinear science in general, and chaos theory in particular.
- Author(s)Elhadj Zeraoulia,Julien Clinton Sprott
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.