All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Robust Portfolio Optimization and Management In the half century since Harry Markowitz introduced his elegant theory for selecting portfolios, investors and scholars have extended and refined its application to a wide range of real-world problems, culminating in the contents of this masterful book.
- Author BiographyFrank J. Fabozzi, PhD, CFA, is Professor in the Practice of Finance at Yale University's School of Management and the Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. Petter N. Kolm, PhD, is a graduate student in finance at the Yale School of Management and a financial consultant in New York City. He previously worked at Goldman Sachs asset management where he developed quantitative investment models and strategies. Dessislava A. Pachamanova, PhD, is an Assistant Professor of Operations Research at?Babson College. Her experience also includes work for Goldman Sachs and WestLB, and teaching management science, probability, statistics, and financial mathematics at MIT and Princeton University. Sergio M. Focardi is a founding partner of the Paris-based consulting firm, The Intertek Group.
- Author(s)Dessislava Pachamanova,Frank J. Fabozzi,Petter N. Kolm,Sergio M. Focardi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.