All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, evidence-based guide to all aspects of operative vaginal birth, accompanying the RCOG Operative Birth Simulation Training (ROBuST) course.
- Author BiographyGeorge Attilakos is a Consultant in Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics at University College London Hospitals. Tim Draycott is a Senior Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Bristol and a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the North Bristol NHS Trust. He is a member of the PROMPT Maternity Foundation and faculty for the successful PROMPT course, which provides the model for the operative vaginal delivery course. Alison Gale is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. She is Obstetric Simulation Lead at the RCOG. Dimitrios Siassakos is an NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, an Honorary Clinical Lecturer in Medical Education and Coordinator of the Introduction to Clinical Skills module at the University of Bristol. Cathy Winter is a Practical Obstetric Multi-Professional Training (PROMPT) Maternity Foundation Research Midwife.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAlison Gale,Cathy Winter,Dimitrios Siassakos,George Attilakos,Tim Draycott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.