All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionA highly detailed, yet readable treatment of the growing field of robust statistics--the statistics of approximate parametric models. Introducing concepts, theory, and applications, this work is designed to be accessible to a broad audience, avoiding allusions to high-powered mathematics while emphasizing ideas, heuristics, and background.
- Author BiographyFRANK R. HAMPEL, PhD, is Professor of Statistics in the Department of Mathematics at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, Switzerland. ELVEZIO M. RONCHETTI, PhD, is Professor of Statistics in the Department of Econometrics at the University of Geneva in Switzerland. PETER J. ROUSSEEUW, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. WERNER A. STAHEL, PhD, is Professor at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Elvezio M. Ronchetti,Frank R. Hampel,Peter J. Rousseeuw,Werner A. Stahel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.