All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a novel approach to adaptive control and provides a sound theoretical background to designing robust adaptive control systems with guaranteed transient performance. It focuses on the more typical role of adaptation as a means of coping with uncertainties in the system model.
- Author BiographyMartin Guay is a Professor at the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science at Queens University, Canada, where his research interests include process control, statistical modeling of dynamical systems, extremum seeking control, observation and adaptation in nonlinear systems, and supervisory control design for flexible manufacturing systems. He is Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Process Control, and Associate Editor of Automatica, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology and Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. Veronica Adetola is a Research Engineer at the United Technologies Research Centre, USA. Her research interests include model-based design and control of complex dynamical systems, model predictive control of constrained uncertain systems, real-time optimization, adaptive control, parameter estimation and system identification. Darryl DeHaan is currently a Senior Process Control Engineer with LyondellBasell and has been engaged in both industrial controller implementation and research since 2006. He has a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Queens University, Canada, where his research efforts focused on model predictive control techniques for nonlinear uncertain systems.
- Author(s)Darryl DeHaan,Martin Guay,Veronica Adetola
- PublisherInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleControl, Robotics and Sensors
- Place of PublicationStevenage
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitution of Engineering and Technology
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.