All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides basic information on belaying, leading and rappelling techniques and offers advice on equipment, environmental protection and First Aid.
- Author BiographyGabi Flecken teaches Sports and Kinetic Sciences at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany. Her focus is climbing as a training program, teaching her students as well as physicians and teachers the numerous possibilities which this sport offers.Detlef Heise-Flecken, a coach for the German Alps Association, has a degree in social and experiential education. He organizes climbing trips and is a trekking tour guide. His extensive experience comes from years of practice in rock climbing, sports climbing, bouldering, and mountain trekking.
- Author(s)Detlef Heise-Flecken,Gabi Flecken
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note400 photographs & illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £15.67
- £22.69Trending at £30.03
- £23.42Trending at £29.49
- £12.77Trending at £14.13
- £20.77Trending at £30.00
- £12.18Trending at £16.54
- £21.77Trending at £29.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.