All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £19.56
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £25.99
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- Author(s)Zong-Xian Zhang
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight1430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction Part I-Stress Waves and Shock Waves 2. Stress Waves 3. Shock waves 4. Fracture and Fragmentation 5. Loading Rate Effects 6. Effects of Temperature 7. Effects of Environment (Confining pressure, Water and Cycling loading) 8 Rock drilling 9. Explosives and Initiators 10. Detonation Theory 11. Single-hole blasting-experimental investigation 12. Free Surface and Expansion Space 13. Burden, Spacing and Specific Charge 14. Stemming and Charge Length 15. Air deck, Decoupling Charge, Pre-split and Smooth Blasting 16. Primer placement 17. Delay times 18. Blasting in open cut and drifting 19. Blasting in Open-pit Mining and Quarries 20. Rock Blasting in Underground Mining 21. Numerical simulation of rock blasting 22. Optimum fragmentation in mining engineering 23. Blasting and Mining Economy 24. Impact of rock blasting on mining safety 25. Reduction of ground vibrations
- Author BiographyDr. Zhang has published over 70 articles including 20 ones in international journals such as International Journal Rock Mechanic Mineral Science from Elsevier. Some of them are cited by more than 60-70 in Scopus. One book was also published in China. Has extensive experience on Rock Blasting problem solving.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.