Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.06Trending at £40.33
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.74Trending at £9.93
- £43.55Trending at £48.58
- £7.40Trending at £9.93
- £16.71Trending at £19.88
- £9.85Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 1997, is a comprehensive treatment of fine particle magnetism and the magnetic properties of rocks.
- Author(s)David J. Dunlop,Ozden Ozdemir
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Magnetism
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note420 b/w illus.
- Weight1250 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.