Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionGrammy winner for Can You Feel the Love Tonight? from Disney's 1994 blockbuster movie The Lion King , Elton John is a musician that has transcended generations. This reference dedicated to the singer/songwriter contains hundreds of anecdotes on people, places, and thing related to his career.
- Author BiographyCLAUDE BERNARDIN is a nationally honored watercolorist and a parochial school teacher. He is well known in rock-fan circles as one of the premier Elton John historians. TOM STANTON is publisher of the Elton John fan magazine East End Lights and is a nationally honored journalist. He is the co-owner and editor of five suburban Detroit weekly newspapers. He hosts the international Elton Expo.
- Author(s)Claude Bernardin,Tom Stanton,etc.
- Date of Publication30/08/1996
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.