All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering over 160 rocks and minerals throughout the world, this guide is an ideal introduction to the subject for the beginner. Each rock or mineral is treated to a full page and a comprehensive introduction provides a step-by-step overview, explaining how rocks and minerals are formed, how they occur and how to build your own collection.
- Author(s)David Cook,Wendy Kirk
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenreNatural History: General
- Series TitleLarousse Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Publications PLC
- Out-of-print date27/09/2000
- Content Note500ill.
- Weight237 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £11.21Trending at £12.97
- £7.88Trending at £9.91
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.