All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the life and career of Rod Stewart. Using interviews with the important influences in his life, it discusses: his marriage to Rachel; his children; his divorce; his cancer scare; his albums and concerts; singing for the Queen at the Jubilee concert; and his new love, Penny Lancaster.
- Author BiographyTim Ewbank and Stafford Hildred are the authors of a previous bestselling biography of Rod Stewart, published by Headline in 1991. The new book is a total re-write, with a mass of new material, as well as a full account of Rod's last decade. The authors have also written other successful show business biographies, including ones on Tom Jones, Roy Keane and Nicole Kidman. Tim Ewbank lives in London, and Stafford Hildred in Derbyshire.
- Author(s)Stafford Hildred,Tim Ewbank
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/10/2003
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- Out-of-print date07/02/2005
- Content Note8 colour illustrations, 16photos
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.98Trending at £10.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.