All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authoritative reference for Rodin's Mouvements de danse series, with which he tried to capture the essence of the body in movement, pushing the boundaries of sculpture and the limits of human anatomy.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Gerstein, Curator of Sculpture and Decorative Arts, The Courtauld Gallery; Antoinette Le Normand-Romain, Former Director, Institut National d'Histoire de l'Art, Paris; Juliet Bellow, Associate Professor of Art History, American University, Washington, DC; Francois Blanchetiere, Curator of Sculpture at the Musee Rodin with sculpture conservators Agnes Cascio and Juliette Levy; Sophie Biass-Fabiani, Curator of Works on Paper at the Musee Rodin; Kate Edmondson, Conservator of Works on Paper at The Courtauld Gallery.
- PublisherPaul Holberton Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaul Holberton Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illus.
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.