Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Students: Helpful, Descriptive, Precise Synonyms, Antonyms, and Related Terms Every High School and College Student Should Know How to Use by Burton Jay Nadler, David Olsen, Justin Cord Hayes, Michelle Bevilacqua (Paperback, 2014)
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnlike other titles that simply list related terms for each entry, this volume offers a pronunciation guide, definition, and a sample sentence for every word you look up, as well as for each of the synonyms under that entry. It also features hundreds of useful terms every student should know, making it the most essential tool on your desk.
- Author BiographyDavid Olsen is the author of the bestselling The Words You Should Know and 801 Things You Should Know. Michelle Bevilacqua is the author of More Words You Should Know. Justin Cord Hayes is the author of many books, including The Unexpected Evolution of Language and the coauthor of The Big Book of Words You Should Know. Burton Jay Nadler is an assistant dean at the University of Rochester and the author of The Words You Should Know in High School.
- Author(s)Burton Jay Nadler,David Olsen,Justin Cord Hayes,Michelle Bevilacqua
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight624 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.77Trending at £8.98
- £7.30Trending at £8.27
- £19.36Trending at £21.64
- £19.57Trending at £19.95
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £14.98Trending at £15.19
- £14.44Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.