Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're crafting the next great American novel or pounding away at a last-minute blog entry, there will come a time in the process when you struggle to find just the perfect word or phrase. Roget's Thesaurus collection will quickly become the most essential tool on your desk when you're working on your next piece.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Bly, a full-time freelance writer since 1982, is the author of over eighty-five books, including The Ultimate Unauthorized Star Trek Quiz Book and The Science in Science Fiction. Bly holds a BS in chemical engineering from the University of Rochester and has published more than one hundred articles in numerous periodicals, including Cosmopolitan and Writer's Digest.
- Author(s)David Olsen
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight556 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- mickdewsbury25 Oct, 2017by
Not much of a Thesaurus!
Disappointed to find that it is American, and very, very limited in content. The first five words I looked for assistance with weren't in the book. i.e. creature. It is an easy reference due to the lack of content and does have some use. For the price I was expecting something a little more comprehensive though.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.80Trending at £8.98
- £7.30Trending at £8.27
- £19.36Trending at £21.71
- £19.57Trending at £20.01
- £4.26Trending at £5.00
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £14.44Trending at £20.04