CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionBased on interviews with top executives and research in the firm's corporate archives, the book explores how Rohm and Haas developed its commitment to customer service, growing from a family firm with transatlantic connections into one of the world's leading specialty chemical companies.
- Author BiographyRegina Lee Blaszczyk is a visiting scholar in the Department of the History and Sociology of Science at the University of Pennsylvania. Her books include Producing Fashion: Commerce, Culture, and Consumers, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Regina Lee Blaszczyk
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note150 illus.
- Weight1270 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.