All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.96Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.75Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by training expert Susan El-Shamy, Role Play Made Easy is a practical and highly accessible resource for planning, preparing, and implementing effective role-playing activities that are solidly grounded in proven learning techniques.
- Author BiographySusan El-Shamy is a senior partner at Advancement Strategies, a training and development resources company in Bloomington, Indiana. For more than twenty years she has designed and delivered training products and programs. She is the author of numerous training materials and books including How to Design and Deliver Training for the New and Emerging Generations.
- Author(s)Susan El-Shamy
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width194 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.