Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers advances in molecular and cellular biology, including genetic reprogramming by natural process and introduced hormones. Advances understanding of the mechanisms of breast differentiation, leading to a blueprint for breast cancer prevention.
- Author(s)Irma H. Russo,Jose Russo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Tables, black and white; XIV, 454 p.
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.