All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRolls-Royces and Bentleys are among the most prestigious cars in the world and, as such, attract a highly discerning clientele. This guide provides the information and advice necessary to embark upon an hour-long appraisal of the car, and to judge whether it is the right vehicle at the right price. It also identifies the common problem areas.
- Author BiographyA member of the Guild of Motoring Writers, Malcolm Bobbitt has some 25 books to his credit, some having been translated into foreign languages. The author is acclaimed for his work on Rolls-Royce and Bentley, particularly the definitive histories of the Silver Shadow & Bentley T and the Silver Spirit & Bentley Mulsanne, both books published by Veloce, the former in its 3rd edition. In addition to his books which cover a diverse range of subjects, Malcolm is a regular contributor to a number of journals and has made several radio and television broadcasts.
- Author(s)Malcolm Bobbitt
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleEssential Buyer's Guide
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note116 col. Illustrations
- Width139 mm
- Height195 mm
Most relevant reviews
- martinlandrover07 Aug, 2016by
Rolls shadow buying guide
Very and informative essentila read,highly recomended if you are serious about buying a Shadow or Bentley.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £14.95Trending at £18.91
- £16.25Trending at £16.58
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £14.41Trending at £18.21
- £13.32Trending at £22.71
- £10.82Trending at £13.78
- £52.65Trending at £58.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.