Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £14.99
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.84Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed and concise account will appeal not only to students and scholars of Roman history, but to all with an interest in ancient architecture and urban society.
- Author BiographyJames C. Anderson, jr, is a professor of classics at the University of Georgia. He is the author of Roman Brick Stamps: The Thomas Ashby Collection, Historical Topography of the Imperial Fora, and numerous articles on Roman archaeology and architecture.
- Author(s)James C. Anderson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleAncient Society and History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note28, 28 black & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.