All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionRoman Canterbury takes us on a journey through time. We start 2,000 years ago with Iron Age settlers who inhabited this area before the Roman Conquest. We are then taken through the development of a prosperous, thriving Roman town and on to its eventual decline some 400 years later.
- Author(s)Andy Harmsworth
- PublisherCanterbury Archaeological Trust Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationCanterbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Archaeological Trust Ltd
- Content Note1d.9M.46ill.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.