Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes eleven essays, from an international cast that trace the development of political culture in the Roman Republic. This title covers such themes as the flourishing of civic society, as with the introduction of the Roman Games, and the emergence of a theory of politeness.
- Author BiographyKathryn Welch, Senior Lecturer in Ancient History at the University of Sydney, has co-edited two previous works with Anton Powell for the Classical Press of Wales, Julius Caesar as Artful Reporter (1998) and Sextus Pompeius (2002), and has published numerous articles on late Republican and Triumviral history. T.W. Hillard, Senior Lecturer in Ancient History at Macquarie University, has published widely on late Republican history, Roman constructions of sexuality and gender, and has co-edited Ancient History in a Modern University (1998).
- PublisherClassical Press of Wales
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationSwansea
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClassical Press of Wales
- Weight685 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKathryn Welch,T.W. Hillard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.