Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £29.95
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.42Trending at £14.46
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Andrew Riggsby surveys the main areas of Roman law, and their place in Roman life.
- Author BiographyAndrew Riggsby is Professor of Classics and of Art and Art History at the University of Texas, Austin. He is the author of Crime and Community in Ciceronian Rome and Caesar in Gaul and Rome: War in Words, which received the Association of American Publishers Professional Scholarly Publishing Division Award for Excellence in Classics and Ancient History in 2006.
- Author(s)Andrew M. Riggsby
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.