CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionRoman Polanski arrived on the international scene in 1962 with his first feature film, Knife in the Water , and his face was on the cover of Time magazine by the end of that year. His vibrant, disturbing, and often violent films have both entertained and infuriated audiences. His films have elevated him to the pinnacle of his oeuvre.
- Author BiographyPaul Cronin has published several books, including volumes on Werner Herzog and Alexander Mackendrick. Through his production company Sticking Place Films (www.thestickingplace.com), he has made films about Haskell Wexler's Medium Cool, curator and historian Amos Vogel, and Mackendrick's teaching career.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleConversations with Filmmakers Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Notechronology & filmography
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPaul Cronin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.