All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.89Trending at £15.26
- £9.66Trending at £15.07
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.68Trending at £10.01
- £10.65Trending at £13.04
- £11.79Trending at £17.03
- £9.20Trending at £9.48
About this product
- DescriptionA rich portrayal of the dynamic that shaped the archaeological record of the ancient Romans.
- Author BiographyJ. Theodore Pena is a Professor of Classics at the University of California, Berkeley. A specialist in the archaeology of the Roman economy and ceramic analysis, he is the author of The Urban Economy in the Early Dominate: Pottery Evidence from the Palatine Hill and The Mobilization of State Olive Oil in Roman Africa: The Evidence of Late 4th Century Ostraca from Carthage.
- Author(s)J. Theodore Pena
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note120 b/w illus. 9 maps 12 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.