Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.50
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £9.66Trending at £15.00
- £19.44Trending at £28.49
- £9.69Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionElihu Ashley (1750-1817) was a twenty-three-year-old medical apprentice in Deerfield, Massachusetts, when he began keeping a personal journal in March 1773. This document is accompanied by related letters of Ashley's extended family as well as brief biographies of more than 750 people mentioned by the young doctor in his writings.
- Author BiographyAn independent scholar, the late AMELIA F. MILLER was former president of the governing board of the Pocumtuck Valley Memorial Association in Deerfield, Massachusetts. A. R. RIGGS is retired McGill University Professor.
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note14 illustrations
- Edited byA.R. Riggs,Amelia F. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.