Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis critical collection revisits romance across the disciplines, not just in fiction and film, but in a whole range of cultural phenomena. Essays range over such issues as the royal marriage, Valentine's Day, inter-racial relationships and the romance of the scientific quest.
- PublisherLawrence and Wishart Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/1995
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLawrence & Wishart Ltd
- Content Noteports.
- Weight363 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJackie Stacey,Lynne Pearce
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.