All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £11.98Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionRomancing Treason examines English literature written during the Wars of the Roses. Focusing on the the theme of treason, Megan Leitch suggests that the idea of a literature of the Wars of the Roses offers a way of understanding an understudied period.
- Author BiographyMegan G. Leitch is Lecturer in English Literature at Cardiff University. Her research focuses on Middle English romance, Arthurian and Ricardian literature, and the fifteenth century. Her work on these topics has recently appeared in Medium Aevum, The Chaucer Review, and Arthurian Literature, and in several collections of essays.
- Author(s)Megan Leitch
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width147 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.