CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2002 book is the first overview in English of the structure, history, typology and dialects of Romani.
- Author BiographyYaron Matras is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Manchester. His research interests include the interface of linguistic typology, discourse pragmatics and language processing and language change, as well as multilingualism and dialects. He has published widely on the linguistics of Romani and on language contact. His books include Language Contact (Cambridge University Press, 2009).
- Author(s)Yaron Matras
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 map
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.