All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive academic work dedicated to the unique speech form of English Romanies/Gypsies often called 'Anglo-Romani'.
- Author BiographyYaron Matras is a Professor in Linguistics at the University of Manchester. Major publications include Romani: A Linguistic Introduction (CUP, 2002), (a study of Romani grammatical categories from a discourse perspective), a volume (co-edited with Peter Bakker) on The Mixed Language Debate (Mouton, 2004), a forthcoming volume (co-edited with April McMahon and Nigel Vincent) on Linguistic Areas (to appear with Palgrave), and several edited and co-edited volumes on Romani linguistics.
- Author(s)Yaron Matras
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- Language(s)English, Romany
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Notemaps,
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.