CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for independent and classroom learners, this book takes the reader through the essentials of the language explaining different concepts and providing examples of contemporary Romanian usage. It also contains a chapter on the common grammatical areas with Romanian and English examples.
- Author BiographyRamona Gonczol is a lecturer in Romanian language at the School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University College London. She is co-author, with Dennis Deletant, of Colloquial Romanian, 3rd edition (Routledge, 2002). Her research interests include ethnography, cultural identities, sociolinguistics and psycholinguistics.
- Author(s)Ramona Gonczol
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages, Romanian
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note75 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.