Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents the fall of the Roman Empire from the barbarians perspective. Aimed at students of the late Roman Empire, of early Germanic history and society and the early medieval history of the Mediterranean area, the book is an attempt to penetrate the minds and attitudes of the barbarians.
- Author BiographyE. A. Thompson (1914-1994) was professor of classics at the University of Nottingham in England from 1948 to 1979. His many books include A History of Attila and the Huns, The Visigoths in the Time of Ulfila, and The Goths in Spain.
- Author(s)E.A. Thompson
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Notemaps
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.