CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the links between Romantic poetry and the first burst of outspoken atheism in Britain.
- Author Biographyfm.author_biographical_note1
- Author(s)Martin Priestman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.37
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.