All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
About this product
- DescriptionProbably the best-known Turkish poet of the twentieth century, Nazim Hikmet spent much of his life in prison or in exile because his Marxist beliefs. Now reissued with corrections and revisions, this was the first full-length biography of him to appear in any language.
- Author BiographySAIME GOKSU grew up in Turkey at a time when Nazim was in prison and his poems were banned, and was exposed to his poetry at an early age. Her husband and co-author EDWARD TIMMS, who is Research Professor in History at the University of Sussex, has published a wide range of books on culture and politics.
- Author(s)Edward Timms,Saime Goksu
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.