CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionRomantic Encounters focuses on literary periodicals of the 1830s to describe the destabilization of readerly and writerly identities which occurs when Romantic irony meets an apparently rising literary marketplace.
- Author BiographyMelissa Frazier is Associate Professor of Russian Language and Literature and Hyman K. Kleinman Fellow in the Humanities at Sarah Lawrence College. She is the author of Frames of the Imagination: Gogol's Arabesques and the Romantic Question of Genre (2000).
- Author(s)Melissa Frazier
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.